This past week Vespertine House was nominated for the Leibster Award! 😆🎉
I was nominated by lovely beauty blogger, Anna Bankester at Bee Beauty! ☺️ She’s fantastic and I highly recommend you visit her and subscribe!
Now, as far as this award thingy goes (pardon me, it’s my first time😏), I believe it’s one of those things used to sort of get to know other bloggers and help them get acquainted with your audience, and also for subscribers to get to know the blogger better.
Which I love! 😃
So! Here are my 11 personal factoids:
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude with my BBA in Marketing last fall
- I don’t eat bread or anything resembling bread (cake, donuts, bagels, pastries etc.) because the texture makes me queasy (hey, I didn’t say I was normal ☺️)
- I’m a Style Ambassador for Harper’s Bazaar
- I’m also an endorsed artist at Daisy Rock Guitars
- I own $800 boots… That I rarely wear ☺️ (compliments of Belstaff & Harper’s Bazaar)
- I live in southwest Florida!
- Halloween is my favorite day of the year, I love it more than my own birthday 🎃
- I collect postcards and I love receiving them!
- I casually collect Elvis memorabilia too 💜
- I have nyctophobia and must sleep with a nightlight
- My favorite horror films are tied between Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, Scream & Trick ‘r Treat.💜💜💜
I was also asked a few questions!
- First Makeup Product you purchased ever? Favorite Brand and Why?
I want to say it was black eyeliner and black lipstick in middle school lol. I was pretty goth. 😂 My favorite brand right now is Makeup Revolution love their “Welcome to the Pleasuredome” Pallette from their Salvation line! Such great pigmentation and quality for a bang of a bargain!😏
- What’s the most popular trend currently where you live?
Because this is Florida and it’s hot season, I’m going to say Flip-Flops.
- Biggest Inspiration for your style
This will surely sound strange but it’s a little bit edgy and a lot-a-bit James Bond Villainesses. ☺️ i hear that “You dress like an assassin” bit often. 😁💜
- What made you become a Beauty Blogger?
Well, I like beauty and fashion and Halloween and horror so I blog about all those things solely because they interest me enough to have an opinion about them. I reckon I only blog about any of those topics when the mood strikes too lol. ☺️ but, I like sharing my take on SFX makeup and the like mainly because I think others would like it or be able to take something away from it… Or at least that’s what I’m hoping is happening! 😁
- High end, luxury brands or drug store? Which do you prefer?
Hmm, somewhere in between I think. I get necessities at the drugstore but I usually go moderate to high on particular items. Eyeshadow mainly.
- How has your style evolved over the years?
It’s changed a lot I think! I tried to incorporate more color but I always end up back at black and dark washes. ☺️
- How many hours do you spend reading beauty blogs roughly?
Maybe an hour or so, if that. Reason being is that I like things to be simple and straightforward when it comes to beauty. If it gets too pedantic and technical I’ll lose interest relatively fast. ☺️
- How long do you spend getting ready for a night out?
15minutes – 4hrs… Depends on the night 😏
- What’s your ideal night out?
My absolute perfect night would be $200 & Free drinks at the Casino with a few friends. 💜💜 I LOVE going to the casino! Breaking even or leaving ahead would also make that awesome.😌
- Where do you see your beauty blog going in the future?
Hm, I’m not sure and honestly I didn’t think it’d do this well to begin with lol.☺️ I hope it continues to grow and that people continue to enjoy what I share. 💜
Here are my nominations to keep things moving:
Jeanette Andromeda – Horrormade.com
Meep380 – ValsVogueXO
Glamazonianz – Keeping up with the Glamazonianz
Emma – The Moth Embalmer
Hayley Knighten – Booksaredelicious.com
And! My questions for your ladies are as follows:
- What are you currently obsessed with? Why?
- Pick one: Summer Beach Party, Fall Festival, Winter Weekend at the Cabin, or Spring Vacation- why did you choose what you chose?
- Who has inspired you the most?
- What are you currently reading?
- What’s your favorite movie?
I want to thank Anna at Bee Beauty once more for the nomination! And thanks to everyone for stopping down to check out my blog and share your thoughts! I love reading your comments and getting to know you all!☺️💜